Dr. Francis S. Lee, Advanced Surgical Care, M.C. - Advanced Laparoscopic, Da Vinci Robotic Surgeon
RSS

Recent Posts

What is Da Vinci Robotic Surgery?
What is Ventral Hernia and How Do You Fix It?
What is Inguinal Hernia?
Dr. Francis Lee's Background

Categories

Educational Background
Inguinal Hernias
Ventral Hernias
What is Da Vinci Robotic Surgery?
powered by

My Blog

Dr. Francis Lee's Background

Dr. Francis S. Lee trained in the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  After graduating with Honors from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, with two major degrees in Analytical Chemistry and Political Science, he was accepted into the Medical School.  After the usual four years in the medical school, he was accepted into University of Kansas Surgical Residency Training in Wichita, Kansas.  He studied General Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery as well as Endoscopic Procedures and Minimally Invasive Surgery.

He moved his practice to Orange County in the summer of 1999 and set up practice in Newport Beach and Garden Grove.  He currently has full and active privileges at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, Hoag Newport Beach, Hoag Irvine and Garden Grove Hospitals.

His main interest lies in Single Port Robotic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery, Wound Healing, Nutrition in Surgical Patients, Painless Surgery, Quick Recovery with Combination Therapy of Natural Whole Food Based Diet and Nutritional Supplements, Small Incision and No Narcotic Recovery with Minimal Nausea, Pain and Quick Return to Full functional status.

Robotic Surgery has made all the differences in post-op recovery and patient's highest satisfaction with minimal complication rate.

9 Comments to Dr. Francis Lee's Background:

Comments RSS
glass clamp on Friday, May 17, 2013 11:51 PM
I think my pick for best story would have been Assassin's Creed Revelations, the storyline of Brotherhood was a tough act to follow but Ubi still managed to engage the reader in all of that conspiracy/Templar stuff, I was thoroughly impressed.
Reply to comment

holiday tibet on Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:21 PM
Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my website?
Reply to comment

viaggi in tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:49 AM
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Reply to comment

layo on Monday, July 29, 2013 9:15 PM
It is the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I may just I want to recommend you few interesting issues or advice. Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article. I desire to read more things approximately it!
Reply to comment

fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:36 PM
Bodog ist ist in der Regel a Online-Casino in einer in eine einzige, Streben zu treffen erfuellen alle Ihre Online Beduerfnisse ueber nur einer nur ein Veranstaltungsort .Listen zu Ihnen koronare Herz.
Reply to comment

adres on Monday, October 27, 2014 8:01 AM
residents investments manner that is undoubtedly a really difficult challenge It is certainly, nevertheless , actually to make sure you notice, to check out a number of specialized shops that will see
Reply to comment

Brooklyne David on Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:58 AM
your description meets to my desires.
Reply to comment

research paper writing services on Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:13 PM
I always read your blogs your blogs are very informative last week you publish an article on Dr Francis Lee’s background. I often consult to this doctor I don’t know about the background of this Dr but you provide us information about them now the reselect of this Dr is higher in my eyes.
Reply to comment

Minda Johnson on Sunday, September 02, 2018 2:45 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment