Dr. Francis S. Lee's Biography
Dr. Francis S. Lee received his Bachelor of Science Degree with Highest Honors at the University of Oklahoma and also Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science at the University of Oklahoma.
He earned the Medical Doctor's Degree at the University of Oklahoma Health & Science in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Dr. Lee went on to the University of Kansas School of Medicine for his Surgical Residency Training. He became Board Certified in General Surgery. His fields of training included Trauma Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Endoscopy for Upper and Lower GI.
- Degrees: Bachelor in Science and Arts-Analytical Chemistry & Political Science
- Doctoral:Medical Doctor in University of Oklahoma Health & Sciences
- Residency: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Fellowship:Advanced Wound Management, Certified Wound Care Specialist
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery: Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgical Certificate
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons: Board Certified in General Surgery
- Recertification: Fellow of American College of Surgeons, F.A.C.S.
- Certified: Laser, CO2 ,Nd/Yag, Dornier's, Venous Surgery, Lee's Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Single Port Laparoscopic Surgery Certified
- Botox, Cystral Peel Dermabrasion
- Endoscopy for UGI and LGI Certified